The PortableApps.com Carbide encrypted USB drive is the world’s most secure, easy to use flash drive. It uses PIN code access with military grade AES 256-bit hardware encryption. It does not require any software or drivers to be installed and is compatible with PC, MAC, Linux. Features:
- Military-Grade Hardware Encryption – FIPS 140-2 Level 3 certified, AES 256-bit. Keeps your data safe!
- Universal PIN Code Unlock – Drive works with Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, TVs and more
- “Everything” Proof – Resists water, dust, dirt, shocks, hacking, and disassembly
- Personalized with a Laser! Pew! Pew! – Your name, company or URL laser-etched on the side
- The Best Portable Software – Your favorite software with you everywhere you go
- 5 Years of Commercial USB Antivirus Protection – Drive protected by DriveSecurity™ powered by ESET NOD32®
- Industry-Leading 5 Year Warranty – Your investment is protected by our industry-leading warranty
- 30-Day Returns, No-Hassles – If you don’t love it, send it back for a refund
8GB for $89.95, 16GB for $199.95, and 32GB for $149.95. Details at WorldsBestFlashDrive.com.
One Reply to “Carbide: The Safest, Most Secure USB Flash Drive on Earth”