Sometimes I’m just a little too efficient for my wife. She likes to do things all at once, while I tend to do things as needed. (I’m generalizing here. Both of us could quickly point out glaring exceptions.) Here’s a list of 10 more uncluttering things to do every day that I pretty much agree with. (With the possible exception of #6 but with three dogs and two cats, I might just start.)
- Reset your home each evening.
- Never leave a room empty handed.
- When you’re done with something, put it away.
- Hit the laundry basket.
- Take out the garbage.
- Vacuum everyday.
- Clear out your e-mail inbox.
- Cut out the non-essentials.
- Do just one thing each day.
- One thing out everyday.
Get all the details on the Unclutterer blog.
Photo: CC-BY-NC bill barber