Last year was the first time I actively attempted to make New Year resolutions. Here’s how that went:
2003 Resolutions update:
- Loose 40 pounds. Did it but gained ten back while visiting my folks for the holidays.
- Stop bitting nails. Done.
- Give up caffiene. Mostly. I still drink it occasionally or when it’s the only choice but that’s only about once a week.
- Brush the teeth more. Done. (I didn’t say how much more.)
- Floss more. (My one misserable failure for the year. Not counting anything involved with women.)
So, based on my moderate level of success here’s the ones for this year:
- Loose the ten pounds I gained back while visiting my parents for the holidays.
- Loose the other 40 pounds.
- Stop chewing icecubes.
- Brush the teeth more.
- Floss more.
- Find a happy medium between traveling like a madman and not traveling enough.
- write that novel