This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.
More than two years out, there’s still no indication of how much unsecured creditors might get on the dollar—or when the Borders bankruptcy will officially end.
Top 20 Largest Unsecured Publishing Creditors & Amount of Claim
- Penguin Putnam $41,118,914
- Hachette Book Group $36,879,656
- Simon & Schuster $33,757,445
- Random House $33,461,062
- HarperCollins $25,793,451
- Macmillan/MPS $11,434,306
- John Wiley & Sons $11,191,435
- Perseus Distribution Services $7,776,292
- Source Interlink Companies $6,879,906
- F&W Media $4,546,275
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt $4,400,756
- Workman Publishing $4,003,126
- Diamond Comic Distributors $3,906,550
- McGraw-Hill $3,093,871
- Pearson Education $2,784,766
- Rosetta Stone $2,226,553
- National Book Network $1,956,713
- W.W. Norton & Company $1,940,826
- Zondervan $1,886,752
- Hay House $1,886,752
Read the full article @ PublishersWeekly.com.