10 Tips for Better Teamwork
November 7, 2018 0 Comments
- The team understands the goals and is committed to attaining them. This clear direction and agreement on mission and purpose is essential for effective teamwork.
- The team creates an environment in which people are comfortable taking reasonable risks in communicating
- Communication is open, honest, and respectful.
- Team members have a strong sense of belonging to the group.
- Team members are viewed as unique people with irreplaceable experiences, points of view, knowledge, and opinions to contribute.
- Creativity, innovation, and different viewpoints are expected and encouraged.
- The team is able to constantly examine itself and continuously improve its processes, practices, and the interaction of team members.
- The team has agreed upon procedures for diagnosing, analyzing, and resolving teamwork problems and conflicts.
- Participative leadership is practiced in leading meetings, assigning tasks, recording decisions and commitments, assessing progress, holding team members accountable, and providing direction for the team.
- Members of the team make high quality decisions together
Read the full article @ The Balance Careers